Wednesday 28 January 2015

Pop In A Box - My very first one!


I have had a number of subscription boxes but have recently cancelled a lot of them as I was starting to fill up drawers with random bits and pieces that I was never going to use. So I was looking around for another subscription service as I do love having a surprise parcel arrive through my door every month and I love sharing it with all my lovely subscribers over on my YouTube channel

One of my very good friends, and fellow YouTuber - StopThatAnimation who is all the way over in the States told me about this Pop In A Box service as he knows I am a Funko fan. I had a look through their website and within a few hours I had subscribed! 


Basically with PIAB (Pop In A Box) you choose the amount of pops you would like to receive: 1 pop is £8.49 and 6 pops is £49.44 per month plus £2.98 delivery for up to 6 pops!! You then have a section called "My Pop Collection" and what you do is you check through and mark any pops you already have as "I Have This" this will prevent you from ever receiving a duplicate pop from them. There is also a thumbs up/down system where you can give all the pops you would like a chance of receiving a big thumbs up and all the pops you really don't want to receive a thumbs down. I set straight to thumbs up and downing after I had selected my pops I already owned. 
Within a couple of days of subscribing and selecting to receive 1 pop per month I decided I wanted more and upped it to 2 per month which costs me £16.88 + £2.98 delivery per month. I was so excited to receive it and couldn't wait. 
A few days ago I got my parcel and immediately took it upstairs to open and film my unboxing video.

I was so happy when I opened the box! I was instantly hit by a pack of orange flavoured popping candy - some pop for my pops - awesome! 


Once I had realised what pops I had actually received I was over the moon! A Toy Wiz exclusive metallic Twilight Sparkle - as many of my YouTube subscribers already know I am a little bit of a My Little Pony fan but this is my very first MLP Funko Pop - I have the Target Exclusive Rainbow Dash vinyl figure, again thanks to the wonderful Stop That Animation, and a number of the Funko mystery minis but this is my very first POP! I also received the disappearing Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland which I believe to be a Hot Topic Exclusive pop, though this isn't stickered so I aren't entirely sure, please correct me if I am wrong.


Needless to say I am so happy with my very first PIAB and will definitely be continuing with this service.

You can watch our very first Pop In A Box video on our YouTube channel or below.
Please also subscribe so you can keep up to date with all our other videos as well as our monthly PIAB :)





No comments:

Post a Comment